SEALED SPHERICAL ROLLER bearings
NTN-SNR adds sealed bearings to its ULTAGE range of high performance spherical roller bearings.
Identified by the suffix EE, these high performance and sealed bearings of the ULTAGE range are designed to operate in harsh environments and on equipment requiring extended maintenance intervals.
The new series is suitable for applications as diverse as steel industry, paper making industry, mines and quarry conveyors, textile, handling equipment as well as elevator transmissions.
Advantages of the sealed seriesIncreased service life
- High-Performance of the ULTAGE series.
- Use of greases suitable for high loads.
- Effectiveness of seals guaranteed by constant contact pressure of the seal lip even in case of misalignment.
- Effective protection of seals against pollution or contamination of the lubricant, the main causes of bearing failure.
Reduced maintenance costs
- Extended maintenance intervals
- Reduced grease usage
- Eliminate the need for expensive lubrication systems
Reduction in the environmental impact
- Reduced consumption of grease
- Cleaner handling during assembly and removal
- No contamination of equipment due to grease leaks