SERVOMECH Bevel gearboxes
Bevel gearboxes descriptionThe SERVOMECH s.p.a. bevel gearboxes BG Series is the result of an accurate and modern designtechnology and of the precise calculation of each single component and its assembling, which allows to ensure the declared performances with a high safety factor. Their development and production, totally “Made in Italy”, are carried out following the quality management procedures that SERVOMECH s.p.a. has adopted inside the company according to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 norm (the compliance of the quality management system to this standard is certiﬁed by TÜV).
The robust and compact design and the high technology of the components allow high performances within small overall dimensions. The bevel gearboxes are suited also for operation with high input speed, up to 3000 rpm, with low noise level and high efﬁ ciency. The cubic shaped housing is machine ﬁ nished on each side, allowing the highest ﬂ exibility in positioning and mounting.The modular system makes different versions available, with additional outputs up to 6 shafts.Design forms available with solid input and output shafts, with solid input shaft and hollow output shaft, hollow input shaft and ﬂ ange for electric or hydraulic motor.Several constructive designs allow the realization of different kinematic schemes to adapt the directions of the rotation as required by the application.Output shaft angular backlash: standard max. 10 arcmin; on request controlled and reduced backlash, averagely less than (5 ... 6) arcmin.Tapered roller bearings standard on all solid shafts and hollow output shaft; ball bearings on hollow input shafts for motor ﬂ ange execution.Long-life grease lubrication for applications with low input speed and not exceeding the thermal power limit.
▪ cubic shaped housing with 6 sides, each of them with 4 mounting threaded holes;
▪ all covers and shaft hubs are machined with centring diameter with outward tolerance f7 to allow the central location of horizontal positioning or of adapter ﬂ ange if required by the application;
▪ radial lubricant seals between rotating shafts and covers or shaft hubs or ﬂ ange;
▪ O-ring as lubricant seal between housing and ﬂ ange or shaft hub;
▪ shim washers on all input and output shafts to allow the correct positioning of the bevel gears;
▪ bevel gears made in high quality alloy steel, cut according to GLEASON spiroidal toothing system, case-hardened, tempered and lapped in pairs; the accurate and consolidated manufacturing technology allows to produce bevel gears able to work with low noise level and with high efﬁ ciency;
▪ solid and hollow shafts made from hardened steel bars, ground mounting dimensions;
▪ assembling carried out entirely inside the company SERVOMECH, following all procedure steps toensure a precise adjustment of the bearings and of the bevel gears to exalt following performances:
- noiseless operation
- high efficiency
- long service life