Pulleys with pre-bored hubs, non-bored hubs and variable pulleys
Serax hub pulleys for trapezoidal, toothed, Poly-V, flat belts, etc.
Serax hub pulleys, with their particularly adapted hubs, are very appreciated for difficult operating conditions and for really large sizes, acting as a flywheel for example.
With our SERAX factory, we have a modern foundry and a very efficient production workshop.
The different types of pulleys with Serax hubs in stock
• SERAX hub pulleys for trapezoidal belts
• SERAX hub pulleys for jointed trapezoidal belts
• SERAX hub pulleys for toothed belts
• SERAX hub pulleys for Poly-V belts
• SERAX hub pulleys for flat beltspour courroies plates
Removable hub (TAPERBUSH) pulleys for trapezoidal, toothed and Poly-V belts
Besides Serax hub pulleys, Vermeire Belting offers a large choice of removable (TAPERBUSH) pulleys in stock.
Other models of trapezoidal belt pulleys, such as VTP pulleys, have appeared on the market. These, extremely light pulleys allow particular high rotation speeds to be used.
The different types of removable hub pulleys in stock
• TAPERBUSH hub pulleys for trapezoidal belts
• TAPERBUSHk hub pulleys for toothed belts
• TAPERBUSH hub pulleys for Poly-V belts
Pre-bored, non-bored and variable pulleys
Vermeire Belting also offers a large stock of pre-bored, non-bored and variable pulleys in stock with the goal of satisfying the needs of all our customers.
Amongst the pulleys available in stock:
• Non-bored pulleys for trapezoidal belts
• Pre-bored pulleys for trapezoidal belts
• Pre-bored pulleys for Poly-V belts
• Variable pulleys with Serax hubs
Made to measure pulleys
We can produce numerous custom products:
• Trapezoidal pulleys up to 2 metres in diameter
• Jointed belt pulleys
• Poly-V® pulleys
• Toothed pulleys
Documentation on Serax pulleys
Discover all the information details concerning Serax pulleys at Vermeire Belting:
Images of Serax pulleys